Thursday, June 4, 2009

start of something new

Hey everyone! I got this blog so that you can follow me as I am far away in Alabama and to be able to communicate with my sister while she is serving in the DR this summer! I hope you like the title of my blog because the bama has become a big part of my life. I cant wait to share with you the experiences I will have in my sophomore year of college at Samford University. I will be posting pictures and sharing how the Lord continues to provide for me!

1 comment:

  1. hi girl! i can't sign into my blog for some reason. so frustrating! ahhh. i really want to update everyone, but i'm having a hard time. pray that i get it to work (maybe by tomorrow). i leave for Constanza tomorrow night! i am still at Vic and Leslie's wonderful home with my friend Ashley. they are such a blessing. God knew i needed these few extra days in Jarabacoa so that i get even more filled up with love from them. i love you so much, Sis. thank you for your prayers. you have no idea how much God is using you to bring me comfort and the strength to push through in these trying times. i really miss you, but i can't wait to see your beautiful face! have fun playing that golf...i'll probably call sunday night to wish dad Happy Father's Day! I LOVE YOU MORE THAN YOU'LL EVER KNOW! adios chica!

    ReplyDelete